Power plants must be more efficient and cost-conscious than ever due to regulatory pressures. CET has over 40 years of industry experience to help keep your plant running smoothly.
CET offers particulate control products that are used for two critical purposes:
- To achieve regulatory emissions compliance
- To eliminate process problems caused by particulate buildup and fouling
CET leverages a portfolio of particulate control technologies that can be scaled and adapted based on the application and required collection efficiency.
Particulate Control Expertise
- Advanced electrostatic precipitator technology
- Add-on particulate control technology to achieve Boiler MACT compliance
- Multiple technologies ideal for biomass energy systems
- Capture and removal of wet, sticky particulates
- Variety of materials and technologies for challenging environments (extreme heat, acidity, etc.)
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting services available
The Pulp & Paper industry faces intense cost pressures. By taking a comprehensive look at Pulp & Paper plants, CET is able to identify opportunities for efficiency gains in the areas of material handling, process stream filtration, and...
Wood processing plants face highly competitive markets and regulatory pressures. From material handling to process gas filtration to emissions control, CET helps wood processors operate consistently and efficiently.
CET is a part of a company that has spent over 100 years developing products and systems for virtually every manufacturing and process industry in the world. As manufacturers ourselves, we understand the importance of minimizing downtime and...
Ash screens filter ash at the boiler seal trough and/or expansion joints. Rigid panel screens create a seal in the trough to protect against gas leakage.
Ash screens filter ash at the boiler seal trough and/or expansion joints. Flexible mesh screens eliminate thermal fatigue and warping, and they are easy to install.
LPA Screens protect the SCR by filtering and screening large particle ash. They are designed to comply with pressure drop restrictions.