The Pulp & Paper industry faces intense cost pressures. By taking a comprehensive look at Pulp & Paper plants, CET is able to identify opportunities for efficiency gains in the areas of material handling, process stream filtration, and...
CET is a division of Cambridge International the world's largest manufacturer of metal conveyor belts. The company has over 100 years experience designing and manufacturing complete material handling solutions. CET specializes in the most difficult material handling challenges. It is not unusual for great technologies and systems to fail because of inadequate material handling. CET works with OEMs and end users to solve these problems so that innovative technologies can reach their full potential.
Material Handling Expertise
- Custom engineered and manufactured systems
- Upgrades and retrofits to existing systems
- Analysis of the manufacturing environments and materials / feedstocks
- Alloys and technologies for extreme heat, cold, acidity, and other challenging specifications
- Automated cleaning systems
- Installation services and operator training
- Troubleshooting and emergency services
Wood processing plants face highly competitive markets and regulatory pressures. From material handling to process gas filtration to emissions control, CET helps wood processors operate consistently and efficiently.
CET is a part of a company that has spent over 100 years developing products and systems for virtually every manufacturing and process industry in the world. As manufacturers ourselves, we understand the importance of minimizing downtime and...
CET is a division of the world’s largest manufacturer of metal conveyor belts. CET conveyors are custom engineered to optimize our customers’ production processes.