Power plants must be more efficient and cost-conscious than ever due to regulatory pressures. CET has over 40 years of industry experience to help keep your plant running smoothly.
CET has a history of collaboration with other technology providers and OEMs.
With over 439,000 square feet of manufacturing space, and plants in Maryland, California, Mexico, and Brazil, CET has the resources to help produce quality products, ready for market.
CET’s contract manufacturing expertise includes gasifiers, incinerators, particulate control devices, industrial ovens, and dryers. Complete fabrication is available, as well as critical component manufacturing. CET can also help with product design and development.
In addition to manufacturing, CET is always interested in hearing proposals for sales and distribution agreements. This can be particularly beneficial to international OEMs interested in expanding into the American market.
Contact us to learn more about any of the following contract manufacturing services:
- Complete product fabrication
- Material handling, design, manufacture, and installation
- High temperature materials and special alloys
- Concept development, engineering drawings, and prototypes
- Strategic alliances; sales and distribution agreements
Contract Manufacturing Expertise
- Particulate Control Devices
- Industrial Ovens