Power plants must be more efficient and cost-conscious than ever due to regulatory pressures. CET has over 40 years of industry experience to help keep your plant running smoothly.
Developing and implementing ash handling solutions requires a specific type of material handling expertise. CET has over 40 years of experience in ash filtration and collection.
Ash Handling Expertise
- Ash analysis to determine the best alloys and materials
- Design and manufacture of custom systems
- Mechanical processing, transport, and collection of ash
- Passive screening and filtration systems to protect seals and downstream equipment
- Accelerated lead times and rush shipments
Ash screens filter ash at the boiler seal trough and/or expansion joints. Rigid panel screens create a seal in the trough to protect against gas leakage.
Ash screens filter ash at the boiler seal trough and/or expansion joints. Flexible mesh screens eliminate thermal fatigue and warping, and they are easy to install.
LPA Screens protect the SCR by filtering and screening large particle ash. They are designed to comply with pressure drop restrictions.