Power plants must be more efficient and cost-conscious than ever due to regulatory pressures. CET has over 40 years of industry experience to help keep your plant running smoothly.
Developing and implementing ash handling solutions requires a specific type of material handling expertise. CET has over 40 years of experience in ash filtration and collection.
Ash Handling Expertise
- Ash analysis to determine the best alloys and materials
- Design and manufacture of custom systems
- Mechanical processing, transport, and collection of ash
- Passive screening and filtration systems to protect seals and downstream equipment
- Accelerated lead times and rush shipments
Ash screens filter ash at the boiler seal trough and/or expansion joints. Flexible mesh screens eliminate thermal fatigue and warping, and they are easy to install.
Ash screens filter ash at the boiler seal trough and/or expansion joints. Rigid panel screens create a seal in the trough to protect against gas leakage.
LPA Screens protect the SCR by filtering and screening large particle ash. They are designed to comply with pressure drop restrictions.